Opn is looking for an ambitious Solutions Consultant to support the needs of their partners and prospective merchants. You will be a member of OPN Thailand while working with regional teams to provide product and technical solutions to the market. The role is based in Thailand, but frequently collaborates with teams in Singapore and Malaysia.
Business development through technical knowledge:
- Master OPN products and creatively initiate payment solutions to solve partners' business problems and ultimately provide the best experience for their users.
- Work closely with the business team to identify new business opportunities and develop business development processes; provide solutions through product demonstrations.
- Support the business team in the development of business relationships and partnerships with all local stakeholders, including the payment ecosystem, and automate financial operations.
Improving Customer Success:
- Provide consultation and advice to partners and merchants on how to integrate payments using OPN's platform in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Evaluate partners' business requirements to address possible problems and solutions to improve existing products or create new services that can support them.
Listening to the voice of the customer to improve our own product:
- Gather feedback from partners and customer facing stakeholders to give the product team feedback on how to improve the product/solution to improve the chance to win the business deal or be competitive in the market.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams internally to define priorities, plan joint roadmaps with partners and help solve issues across the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in solutions consultant, technical consultant, solution design, or similar roles from related businesses. Knowledge in fintech business and the e-commerce industry. is a big plus.
- Knowledge of the latest trends and issues in a broad range of online payment topics such as e-commerce, marketplaces, subscription payments, and live sales, is required.
- Deep understanding of Web-service, data flow, and APIs.
- A fast learner is self-driven, result-oriented, ready for new challenges, and possess strong commercial sense
- Be a great team member while still enjoying working independently
- Professional verbal and written communication skills - including sales and consulting skills such as presentations and negotiations.
- Able to proficiently communicate in English, both spoken and written. English on a business level is also essential.
Nice to Have
- Programming experience is a plus. Knowledge of development tools and programming languages such as API, Phyton, Ruby, PHP, etc.
Founded in 2013, Opn is a company specializes in one-stop online payment solutions and digital transformation solutions across Asia.
Opn connects people, businesses and society in innovative ways to provide fair and open access to a growing economic ecosystem under its vision of enabling access to the digital economy for everyone.
Opn is present in Thailand, Japan, Singapore, and Malaysia. Its services are used by thousands of merchants and businesses around the world.