Strategic Innovation – Payment & Wallet at Lazada
- Gather and analyze large amounts of information quickly and problem-solve effectively, ensuring the development of compelling and insightful recommendations.
- Helping shape future firm offerings by identifying emerging trends, white-space opportunities for the firm, and building new programs within identified offerings
- Combine empathy, creative instinct, and business savvy to challenge the assumptions our customers have made about the best ways to extract value from their ecosystems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including strategy, marketing, business intelligence, partnership, and product team to design and conduct bespoke innovation engagements that benefit the customer and Lazada.
- Champion a human-centered, entrepreneurial approach to strategic transformation with our customers, partners, and Salesforce account teams.
- Create original content, frameworks, concepts, and visions to design and shape critical conversations with customers.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams, including local and regional teams, and influence decision-making within leadership audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or related fields.
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in business development, strategic partner management, management consulting, or similar roles in a technology company.
- Experience in conducting market research and quantitative financial data analysis is a must.
- Experience in digital payment, fintech, and/or e-commerce is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience negotiating product enablement, distribution, or other partnership agreements, with a strong perspective on how partnerships can create value and differentiation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in both English and Thai, ensuring effective communication between internal teams and external partners.
- Passionate, proactive, and capable of handling uncertainty and ambiguity.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is the leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia. We are accelerating progress in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam through commerce and technology. With the largest logistics and payments networks in the region, Lazada is a part of our consumers’ daily lives in the region and we aim to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030. Since 2016, Lazada is the Southeast Asia flagship platform of the Alibaba Group powered by its cutting-edge technology infrastructure.