A job at AMK is more than just a paycheck - we support our employees in their development and growth and help them explore their unique strengths.
- Build market network and conduct sale approaches and presentation to potential clients, especially dealing with SME clients, other supply chain stakeholders, and Corporate Clients.
- Work with Commercial Relationship Manager, other relevant stakeholders to deal on Supply Chain Financing, including negotiating with customers, making a business need assessment, and preparing and presenting a winwin proposal for customers.
- Prepare credit applications for committee approval and legal documentation for loan disbursement.
- Prepare credit monitoring, credit review, and post covenants report.
- Manage and build relationship with existing customers to maximize the cross-selling opportunities on all available financial products and services of the company.
- Prepare and properly manage client base, including management of sales pipeline and performance report.
- Keep up-to-date with AMK’s marketing activities, products & services, and its product and market proposition to ensure both new and existing customers could be well educated and leveraged as much as possible the
opportunities to support their businesses.
- Other tasks assigned by Commercial Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- At least 2-year experiences in banking, microfinance or other field of business relationship, especially involving with commercial or corporate lending.
- Good relationship network with segments of commercial, corporates and high profile individual customers is a key advantage.
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills
- Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills
- AMK provides a competitive salary package to the
- Salary increment rate every year
- Khmer new year bonus (100%)
- Pchum Ben bonus (50%)
- Retirement bonus (300%)
- AMK Pension fund (Up to 84%)
- Retention bonus (Up to 200%)
- Seniority payment (Backward & Forward)
- Incentive (no cap base on performance)
- Uniform allowance
- Phone allowance
- Moto rental allowance
- Medical insurance including dependent (100% no limit) plus oversea treatment for staff
- Accident insurance 24/7days
- Birth delivery package (up to 2,400,000)
- Staff loan (lower rate at 2%)
- Annual leave 18 days per year
- Paid Sick leave & maternity leave (up to 6 months)
- Capacity development and opportunity to promote per job requirement
- Working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head
Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh,
Cambodia or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visit website:
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,700 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages. We are looking for a talented and committed individual to join our diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.