Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) is Visa's consulting division, serving Visa's clients (including card issuers, acquirers and merchants) and solving their strategic problems focused on improving business performance and profitability. Drawing on our expertise in payments, data analytics, marketing, operational efficiency and digital customer experience, VCA drives high impact and tangible financial results for our clients. The VCA Lead will be part of the geographic team cluster of Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar and Cambodia (IPVMC) markets, and will be responsible in leading and growing consulting engagements with Visa's clients in Cambodia. The team is involved in a comprehensive range of consulting services and solutions to our clients, that address unique challenges in areas such as long term growth, profitability, risk and fraud management, digital strategy and data-driven portfolio management decisions.
If you like to use a fact-based, data-driven solutions to solve for business problems that deliver value and enable Cambodian clients to grow, you should apply.
As a payment consulting arm of Visa, VCA is growing a team of highly specialized experts that can provide best in class payment expertise to Visa’s clients. We want to bring this expertise closer to our clients by building the Consulting Advisory practice in-market in Cambodia. We are a global organization leveraging global expertise and best practice with local knowledge and understanding of our client partners. This enables us to deepen our partnership with our clients and bring value to their business and the payment ecosystem more broadly.Projects you will be a part of:As part of the team you will get opportunity to work on strategically important projects for clients.
- You will be working with an issuer client to assess opportunities across cardholder lifecycle, conduct gap assessment and determine strategy or provide best practice recommendations
- You will be involved in client pitches, to bring in strategic thinking around a compelling proposition to help Visa win clients and deepen partnerships
- You will bring to life data analytics solutions and propensity models built by the Data Science team to ensure clients find value to take action such as running marketing campaigns to drive payment card activation and usage, changing policies or processes, launching new products, opening new channels, among other things
- You will provide thought leadership and advisory service to our clients in the face of changing regulation and market landscape impacting business revenue streams
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
As VCA Lead for Cambodia, you will be leading Visa Consulting and Analytics engagements in the market. In this role, you are expected to:
- Cultivate relationships with Visa’s clients and partners - Issuers, Acquirers, and Merchants & Fintech firms, by being strategically focused on business growth, optimize client performance and implement recommendations in customer life cycle management, new product development and operational excellence
- Work cross-functionally with other Visa teams to bring a holistic solution to our clients leveraging Visa’s rich value-added services (VAS) from functions such as Marketing, Products, Risk and Merchant Solutions teams
- Be curious, creative and client-focused, leading conversations at all levels of the organization that ensures clients want to work with Visa to solve their business problems
- Develop propositions by closely working with Account Executives to promote solutions with external clients and, executing and delivering the consulting engagement to clients
This role has dual reporting to the geographic Head of VCA for IPVMC (Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, and Cambodia) cluster and the Country Manager of Cambodia.
- Minimum 10 years of financial services experience
- Experience in consulting, corporate strategy, or business management
- Relevant experience with retail banking, card issuing or consulting to retail banks
- Understanding of card issuers’ P&L and cardholder life cycle
- In-market experience and/or knowledge of local language and culture as well as regulation and industry trends
- Understanding of P&L of other players in the payment ecosystem, particularly acquirers and sellers
- Knowledge of emerging trends in the local payment landscape including Fintech
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with excellent project management skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, logical thinker with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Strong internal team and external client stakeholder management with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style, able to work effectively in a matrixed organization
- Storyboarding and data storytelling including strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently
- Experience in and passion for the power of analytics to inform and drive strategy and tactics, and proven ability to generate insights from data, make actionable recommendations, and tenacity to implement
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in working on business/value cases that prove ROI
- Experience and proven ability to attract, hire and retain top talent
What will also help:
- Understanding of statistical analysis, machine learning, modeling, scoring schemes, etc.
- Commercial mindset
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.