Digital Identity: New Realities for Financial Services in 2022by Fintech News Singapore June 10, 2022
At the heart of the digital revolution for the financial services industry is digital identity. From creating seamless customer experiences to battling cybersecurity threats, getting your digital identity strategy right is crucial.
However, getting digital identity right is no easy task, in this panel industry practitioners will deep dive into the latest practices, trends and developments.
- Evolution of digital identity in Asia
- The role of digital identity in shaping customer experience across all channels
- Securing customer data and privacy
- Felimy Greene, COO/Global Head of Onboarding, Standard Chartered Bank
- Kendrick Lee, Director, National Digital Identity, Government Technology Agency of Singapore
- Arsalaan (Oz) Ahmed, Chief Executive Officer, Al Rajhi Bank Malaysia
- Ajay Biyani, Regional Vice President, ForgeRock