As one of South East Asia’s most valuable digital ecosystems, Indonesia is home to some of the region’s most well-known fintech unicorns.
Indonesia is considered a crown jewel for any fintech players who are serious about dominating the ASEAN fintech scene.
However, cracking the Indonesian market is no easy feat whether you’re a local champion or global player.
Hear from industry insiders to get a sense of the Indonesian fintech scene, opportunities and challenges.
- The state of fintech in Indonesia
- Regulatory landscape
- Gaps, opportunities and challenges
- Iwan Kurniawan, Co-Founder & COO at Modalku
- Diego Rojas, Co-Founder & CEO at Finantier
- Jaygan Fu Ponnudurai, CEO, OVO
- Handayani – Director Consumer Business PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (PERSERO) Tbk