As the cyber threat landscape evolves, bad actors are constantly on the lookout for valuable targets.
With insurers collecting, storing and managing a trove of valuable personal information, cybercriminals are increasingly viewing them as an appealing target.
It’s become more crucial now more than ever for insurers to step up their cyber-security strategy, join our webinar to learn how leading insurers are deploying the latest best practices and technologies to protect its customers.
- Cybersecurity readiness for insurers in Hong Kong
- How digital adoption is reshaping the threat landscape for insurers
- Top threats and key prioritiesSpeakers
- Yiing Chau Mak, Director of Data Science, Shape Security (part of F5)
- Charles Hung, CEO & Executive Director Blue
- Simon Chandran, Financial Services Technology Consulting Leader, EY.