With the Philippines introducing a digital banking framework, market observers are anticipating a wave of innovations brought on by this new breed of banks.
But how does one build a digital-first bank from scratch that caters to the unique circumstances of the Philippines?
Join experts from world-leading technology companies as they walk us through the essential tips in building a successful digital bank.
- Designing a bank for the digital-first generation
- Building a modern, modular and scalable technology architecture
- Translating technology into business goals
- -Riddhi Dutta, Regional Head for ASEAN & India, Backbase
- -Manish Bhai, CEO, UNOBank, Philippines
- -Myles Bertrand, Managing Director, Mambu, APAC
- -Pete Murray – Head of FSI, ASEAN Amazon Web Services
Moderated by: Vincent Fong, Chief Editor, Fintech News Malaysia