As the climate emergency heightens, the need for financial service providers to embrace ESG becomes more and more urgent.
Beyond being the ethical thing to do ESG is also becoming a key driver for financial performance driven by both investor and consumer demand.
From cultural shift to an overhaul of operational and business practices transitioning into ESG is not as easy as a flick of a switch.
Join us in the webinar to learn the ESG journeys of some of Asia’s leading organisations.
- Challenges and opportunities in ESG
- Tackling ESG data quality issues
- How to successfully transition into ESG at the core of your business
- Paul Ark, Partner & Head of ESG, Gobi Partners
- Li Huishi, Senior Vice President, Sustainable Business, Corporate Sustainability Office, UOB
- Inmoo Hwang, Chief Operating Officer, ADDX
- Kenneth Kuek, Country Lead, InterSystems
- Vincent Fong, Chief Editor, Fintech News Malaysia