Saxo Markets and Quantifeed to Jointly Build Solution to Help The Wealth Industry Scaleby Fintechnews Singapore November 13, 2019
Saxo Markets, a multi-asset trading and investment platforms, and Quantifeed, a digital wealth management solutions provider, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to build a joint solution.
According to their media statement, this new solution will enable advisers to reinvent their businesses and scale quickly in a challenging environment.
A recent study by Origo in association with financial consultancy firm the Lang Cat1 concluded that admin employees in financial advisory firms could be 100% more efficient if technology such as back office, document storage, platforms, investment research, financial planning tools and others were integrated.
In a typical new client journey, client details were keyed in at least three times, with firms spending up to three hours per client on this process. Eliminating this drain on resources is essential to driving productivity and assets under administration upwards, freeing up more time to focus on advisory work.
Available from Q1 2020, they said advisers can expect:
- To reduce by up to 70% the time taken in paperwork when onboarding new clients through a fully Digital Onboarding Flow that connects to the adviser and broker simultaneously.
- Access to over 4,000 ETFs and over 500 Unit Trusts worldwide.
- Access to over 19,000 stocks across core and emerging markets on 36 exchanges worldwide.
- Access to more than 5,000 Government and Corporate bonds.
- A state-of-the-art tool for rebalancing client portfolios across large numbers of advisers and end clients.
- A tenfold increase in operational efficiency by optimising and digitising operations and backend functions.