Florins Awards Asia and GLOBAL Payment Summit 2016by Fintechnews Singapore August 14, 2016
Originated from Europe since 2010, The Florin Awards is a prestigious title in the field of Payments that recognizes the best innovations and strongest solutions in the payments industry.
“In the constant metamorphosis of the payments industry, new players bring about exciting innovations to challenge traditional ways of transactions. The Florin Awards highlights the best providers deserving of recognition for the extraordinary work they do, and promotes the industry, leading the digital transformation of our societies,” said Harry Smorenberg, chairman of the GLOBAL Payment Summit 2016.
Forin Awards Asia 2016 is introduced with two categories which are Best Fraud Prevention Innovation and Best Remittance Breakthrough Transfers. For each category, five nominees will be selected by professional and independent ‘Florin Award Jury’. After closing date we will announce the three finalist-nominees per category. Next to the professional “Jury Votes” we will invite you, the public to do the “Community Votes”. During the GLOBAL Payment Summit (12-13 October 2016) the selected winners for both the Jury Votes and Community Votes will be announced.
Benefits for each of the Florin Nominees:
– Exposure as Florin 2016 Nominee through GLOBAL Payment Summit, e-mailings, website and conference blog up to the GLOBAL Payment Summit 2016
– Product display as Florin 2016 Nominee at GLOBAL Payment Summit 2016
– Personalized marketing toolkit package
– 1 Free pass to the GLOBAL Payment Summit
– Special 50% discount on the full Summit fee for 2 additional delegates
– Benefits for the Florin Winners:
A Florin 2016 Award Asia trophy
– Exposure as Florin 2016 Winner through GLOBAL Payment Summit and media e-mailings following the GLOBAL Payment Summit 2016.
– 1 FREE Subscription to The Paypers premium publications
– 1 FREE interview with The Paypers
– 1 Feature article with Fintech News SG
– 1 free GLOBAL Payment Summit 2017 delegate pass
Apply for the Florin Awards Asia 2016 before September 10. Get exposure to the international community!
The 4th Global Payment Summit, organized by the Transactives will take place from 12th October to the 13th October 2016 at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore.
GLOBAL Payment Summit is a leading forum where key thought leaders, experts and practitioners in the payment and transaction arena meet and discuss the innovation agenda. The Summit includes two days of presentations and dialogue on key issues, and networking with senior level professionals, delivered through a non-commercial agenda.
Two days of intensive learning and insights to payments, regulatory updates, alternative solutions; interesting debates on cards, mobile, PSD2, data analytics and more!
Special Offer: 20% Discount Code: “FNSGPS20“