About The Event
As financial services evolve rapidly, so too does the nature of financial crime.
It is difficult enough as it is to tackle traditional threats of financial crime without new business models bringing new vectors of attack for threat actors.
In Asia Pacific alone, US$ 171 billion is lost to cybercrimes each year and penalties for compliance failures are skyrocketing.
Against this backdrop, how should the financial services industry prioritise their tech investments and strategise against this rising threat?
Join our panel of experts to learn more about:
- The evolving landscape digital financial services and its impact on financial crime
- New and emerging financial crime typologies from new business models
- Latest trends, techniques and technologies to combat financial crime
- Victor Apps, Director, Financial Crime Risk Specialist, Asia, Standard Chartered
- Raj Viswanathan, Chief Information Security Officer, NIUM
- Dev Dhiman, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, GBG
The event is free of charge and will be streamed live via YouTube, the link will be sent to your inbox upon registration