About The Event
As the age-old adage goes, security is only as strong as your weakest links, and untrained staff and customers often are the weakest link. Threat actors recognise this fact and actively refine their social engineering techniques to exploit human psychology to compromise your bank’s security.
Financial institutions need to keep up with the ever-evolving techniques of cybercriminals.
This webinar aims to gain insights from Asia’s leading institutions on how they protect their customers and users from the threat of social engineering.
- The latest social engineering attack methods
- Current fraud trends around social engineering and how to combat them
- Industry best practices and use cases
- Gabby Tomas, Chief Risk Officer and Risk Management Group Head at Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- Steven Sim Kok Leong, President, ISACA Singapore Chapter
- Izzat Aziz, Director – Technology, Risk and Cybersecurity, KPMG
- Ben Balthazar Senior Fraud Consultant, OneSpan
The event is free of charge and will be streamed live via YouTube, the link will be sent to your inbox upon registration