Outdated yet ubiquitous, passwords are inconvenient, risky, and costly for banks to maintain. So what’s the best way for banks to modernize authentication with secure and user-friendly password-less technologies?
From best practices to the latest technologies, this webinar will explore what it will take for us to get from here to a passwordless world.
- The evolution of passwords and authentication
- Best practices for deploying password-less solutions that satisfy customer needs
- A range of authentication technologies that support true password-less login
- Mhel T. Plabasan, Director, Technology Risk and Innovation Supervision Department, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Will Tully, Regional Head Of Fraud, HSBC
- Ben Balthazar, Senior Fraud Consultant, OneSpan
The event is free of charge and will be streamed live via YouTube, the link will be sent to your inbox upon registration