Fintech Connect Leaders Asia Returns for Its 3rd Year This Augustby Fintech News Singapore July 20, 2023
The Fintech Connect Leaders Asia, a flagship summit for senior professionals from regional financial institutions, will take place from 28-30 August 2023 at the Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore.
The summit will bring together over 250 CIOs, CTOs, COOs, Chief Product Officers, heads of digital transformation and payments for 2.5 days of peer-led high-level discussions and networking.
The conference returns for its third year now, with a refurbished focus of bringing together Asia’s foremost heads of payments, digital transformation, regulators, and industry experts from Asia’s biggest banks and financial institutions to drive the industry forward.
This year, a refreshed speaker line-up of leading regional and international financial institutions will lead its discussions in multiple formats, including keynote presentations, panel discussions, oxford style debates, fireside chats, and interactive workshops.
The Fintech Connect Leaders Asia brand also distinguishes itself in the industry for its peer-to-peer networking and learning.
2023 will see over 70 speakers representing Asia’s top banks, financial institutions leading the discussion on key topics:
- Building a robust and resilient cybersecurity strategy to protect your organisation
- Re-shaping the future of finance with blockchain-enabled innovation
- Enabling cross-border data sharing across Asia
- Building a carbon credit generation to reduce your carbon footprint and contribute to global efforts to combat climate change
- Building applications that are both cloud native and cloud agnostic
- Embracing fourth generation core banking to respond quickly to changing market demands
In addition to the conference sessions, the event will also feature an exhibition hall showcasing the latest products and services from leading financial technology providers. Sponsorship and partnership opportunities are now available.
Learn more about the Fintech Connect Leaders Asia Summit here: