CoinsBanks is back with its second annual event, the CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise 2017, which will be held in one of the best and latest cruise ships, the Anthem of the Seas.
The cruise, which begins on May 25, 2017, will include two full days of conferences, business meetings, two days of exclusive workshops, and four days of adventure and exploration of places such as Haiti, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten and Bermuda.
Among the topics that will be covered: blockchain in financial services, investment in blockchain, blokchain in banking, cards systems in blockchain services, cybersecurity, and many others.
The boat leaves from Cape Liberty, New Jersey on May 25, at 4pm.
Don't miss this coolest cryptocurrency event by register here and get 10% discount with code: "CBC10FS" now!
Seen as the next frontier technology with the promise of greater speed, efficiency, compliance and cost savings, many organisations are actively investing in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to refocus organisational resources and workforce on value-added services.
Yet, many early adopters in Asia face challenges in getting started; from selecting the right processes, vendor selection to defining appropriate operating and governance models. Advanced players who are interested to roll out RPA on an enterprise-wide scale are also uncertain on the best deployment strategy.
A 1st in Asia, the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Asia Summit will feature cutting-edge discussions led by early and advanced RPA adopters on how your organisation can navigate this tricky terrain to ensure success for your RPA projects.
Key Topics To Be Addressed Include:
- Getting Started with RPA Pilot Projects – From Building a Business Case to Vendor Selection
- Who Should Own RPA in Your Organisation? Defining the Right RPA Governance & Control Framework
- Case Studies from RPA Early Adopters: Pitfalls, Strategies & Lessons Learnt
- Featuring Leading RPA Applications in Contact Centres, Supply Chain, Shared Services, Retail Operations and more
- Preparing for Large-Scale, Enterprise-Wide RPA Implementation: How can You Drive Long-Term Success?
- Progressing to the Next Level of RPA: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
Get 10% Discount with Code "Fintech_10"
The conference will help you assess the viability of adopting distributed ledgertechnology within your company. Highlights include:
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, China Construction Bank, Mizuho & OCBC Bank will set out their blockchain strategies helping you to understand the capability of this technology
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore will review the Intellectual Propertychallenge and how the recent influx of patent filings may impact the wider financial services sector
- Tackle the unknowns and business challenges associated with blockchain adoption with input from R3 to ensure all trepidations with this technology are properly addressed
- Hear how Manulife see blockchain playing a vital role in optimising current processes in insurance and how a decentralised approach could help improve security and trust
As a Fintech News Subscriber, you will also receive a $100 USD discount on your pass when using the discount code "FSG100".
Review the conference brochure and register now here.
- Wed19Jul2017Thu20Jul2017Westin Singapore
After China and India, Southeast Asia is poised to become the next battleground for private equity and venture investors, as global players looking to expand into the region. The investment thesis is brimming with potential but in practice market fragmentation and political instabilities have made barriers to entry problematic and minimised deal opportunity.
However, deal activity is increasing and investor appetite for exposure to Southeast Asia is on the rise. Strategically, companies in the region offer a number of opportunities serving the local market and as an exporter of goods in demand across the region.
The 7th annual AVCJ Singapore Forum will provide an unrivalled in-depth analysis and debate on the latest trends, challenges and opportunities for private markets investors attracted to Southeast Asia, as the next destination in their quest for diversifying their portfolios and delivering alpha.
Reasons to attend:
- Network with over 130 institutional investors that are looking to meet fund managers from across the globe and make commitments to the asset class
- Discover the forces shaping private equity and what is the outlook for 2017/2018
- Find out what is driving cross-border deals and which sectors are most active
- Understand how corporate venture is changing the ecosystem
- Hear how family offices are increasing their exposure to private market investments
For conference brochure, please download here.
FinTech News reader can enjoy 10% off the standard rate to participate AVCJ Singapore Forum. Please register here with Code "AVCJSGFinTech10"
LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST BLOCKCHAIN 2.0 PROJECTS, THE FEATURES THAT SET THEM APART AND HOW TO LEVERAGE THEM FOR PERSONAL OR BUSINESS USE.
With the growing interest in bitcoin and its impacts into the global marketplace, this workshop takes on an advanced level of understanding Bitcoin and how it works under the hood.
- Wed06Sep2017Thu07Sep2017Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore
TECHX Asia 2017 will address the new possibilities arising from new emerging technologies such as IoT, Drones, 3D, AI, GPS, Robotics, Blockchain, Data and Cybersecurity.
The conference will cover the digital disruption brought by these technologies and how they are transforming variety of industries including resources, agriculture, factories, logistics, transport, construction, utilities and cities.
Over two exciting days, 240 inspirational speakers and 85 exhibitors and start-ups will be demonstrating the various applications to help business survive and thrive in the new digital economy.
Get 10% discount by using code "LNMK" with Fintechnews Singapore.