- Thu10Oct2019Fri11Oct2019Bali, Indonesia
Asia - Global Payment Summit
Southeast Asia, home to 650 million people and one of the world's fastest-growing regions, is an exciting hotspot of rapid payments developments in recent years. With increasing access to internet services and cheaper mobile devices, this is a mobile-first region.
In the 7th edition now, the ASIA - Global Payment Summit (GPS) is a niche, content-driven Summit organized by Currency Research, with an emphasis on thought leadership, knowledge exchange and high-level networking. Our platform brings together regulators, innovators, decision makers and entrepreneurs from the entire payments, banking and FinTech ecosystem.
At GPS 2019, to be held on 10 - 11th October 2019 in Bali, Indonesia, we will look at the latest national developments in e-payments as well as the larger, cross-border regional platforms that are transforming the Asian payments landscape.
GPS 2019 Key Topics Include:
- Regulatory Challenges in Emerging Markets (central bank panel)
- eKYC and Biometric Authentication
- Digital Only Banks - Creating Revenue via Data-Driven Products
- QR Codes Standardization
- Social Commerce Platforms
- The Big Deal - How Would You Transform a Bank?
- Harmonization in Cross Border Payments
- Rural and Regional Banks in Indonesia - Digital Transformation
- Fintech Regulation in Southeast Asia - Beyond the Sandbox
- Digital Financial Inclusion - Improving Lives
Register now and enter code FINSG to get 10% off