The Channels & Digitalization function enables end-to-end seamless connectivity for UOB customers across the Bank's physical and digital touchpoints. Designed to be in tune with its customers’ banking preferences, the Bank strives to enhance engagement and deliver exemplary experiences across the network of branches, self-service machines and digital platforms.
The company collaborates with FinTech ecosystem partners to keep abreast of developments in the FinTech innovation space and to embed ourselves in our customers’ lives.
The company also harnesses customer insights to help deliver new business models and digital innovations and to build deeper relationships with our customers.
- Attend to customer queries and/or requests and assist to resolve service issues to escalate unresolved concerns to Deputy Branch Manager (DBM)
- Assist to maintain a high standard of housekeeping at the branch and ensure all product materials are up to date
- Assist with educating customers at branch auto-lobbies and personal internet banking internet kiosks
- Exercise vigilance when performing duties and highlight unusual and suspicious transactions
- Follow up on customers’ request that are processed by backroom fulfillment unit
- Perform account opening, account maintenance and fixed deposit transactions
- Comply with established operational control and audit procedures
- Drive business through advisory on bank's products and services e.g Deposit Acquisition and New to Bank (NTB), New to Product (NTP) customers for all Segments.
- Collaborate with Business Units to achieve targets
- Identify opportunity for sales leads and referrals.
- Strong customer service mindset and enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Team player, with good communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask and possess leadership traits
- Effectively bilingual (written and spoken)
- Minimum a recognised diploma in any field
UOB is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, UOB operates through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices across the region.
In 1935, amid the economic uncertainties following the Great Depression, UOB opened its doors to offer banking services for the merchant community in Singapore.