- Delivering key value proposition to merchants, driving demand for adoption of best practices
- Work cross function with teams to engage merchants for campaigns and initiatives to achieve commercial outcomes
- Identify feedback, trends and motivations from merchant engagements to develop our internal best practices
- Build a strong relationship and retain exclusive engagement with the merchants
- Strategically grow merchant transactions with a consultative mix of channels, methods and a keen eye to detail
- Owning a strong pipeline of retention and consistent delivery of merchant success and milestones
- Foster and grow merchant relationships through consistent engagement and ensuring a high quality of service level through a customer centric approach
- At least 5+ years of account management experience
- Strong network in the space that you specialise in (retail, e-commerce, fintech, payments)
- Exhibit strong awareness of consumer trends in e-commerce with an ability to ideate and execute campaigns to drive growth for the business
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualising ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver.
- Must be comfortable with C-level negotiations and have relationships with top decision makers.
The ShopBack Group is Asia-Pacific’s leading shopping and rewards platform, serving over 35 million shoppers across ten markets.
ShopBack was founded in 2014 and today, ShopBackers across the region continue to win over shoppers by constantly upping their game - be it rewards or meaningful experiences - such that shoppers can achieve a personal victory every time they use ShopBack.