Blockfin Asia – The Very First Fintech & Blockchain Conference in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnamby Fintech News Singapore April 14, 2016
First time ever in Vietnam, a fintech conference named Blockfin Asia will be held with the centric theme: “Exploring opportunities for organizations and regulators in SEA to leverage emerging Fintech and Blockchain technologies”.
Sign up now at here with code FTVNSAVE10 to get 10% discount for the event ticket!
The event will take place on June 15th and 16th, location to be confirmed. With 42.1% of population are under 25 and the rate of mobile penetration is more than 50%, this first fintech conference in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is the most anticipated event to entrepreneurs and investors who are active in the fintech industry.
Blockfin Asia will feature a diversity of fintech talks with 3 main topics: (1) Financial inclusion and mobile banking, (2)The success story from Ukraine and (3) Why criminals can’t hide behind the Blockchain. An incredible line-up of fintech and blockchain heavyweights will also present as speakers, including:
- Roger Ver, nickname “Bitcoin Jesus” – a Blockchain Angel Investor
- Simon Dixon – CEO & co-founder of BnkToTheFuture.com, author of the book ‘Bank to the Future’
- Anson Zeall – Chairman of the Association of Cryptocurrency Enterprises and Startups Singapore (ACCESS)
- Diep Nguyen – CEO of MoMo.vn
- Warren Cammack – Head of Innovation, Vietnam International Bank
- Phil Trinh – Co-founder of Bitcoin Vietnam
Another exciting part of this first fintech conference in Saigon will be the fintech panels which categorize into 4 different sections:
- Regulation panel: Hurdles to adoption
- Investor panel: Strategies to promote investment in FinTech
- Payments panel: Benefits and pitfalls of cryptocurrency
- Asia Panel: How the Blockchain impacts Asia
- Last but not least, there will be specific talks a
Last but not least, there will be specific talks about Bitcoin with interesting topics such as “How cryptocurrencies will change the world”, “Blockchain technology’s role in investment and financial markets” or “Technical Analysis applied to Bitcoin Trading” as well.
With the variety of themes, participants and discussions as planned, Blockfin Asia is expected to be an informative and effective networking event for anyone interested in Fintech in Asia, Southeast Asia and Vietnam specifically to connect, exchange and learn from each other to grow and develop the fintech industry more for the region and area.
More information can be found under : Blockfin Asia