Embedded Finance – Seizing the Multi-Trillion Dollar Opportunityby Fintech News Singapore November 17, 2023
Consumers want to be able to access financial services seamlessly, without having to switch between different websites or apps.
This presents an enormous opportunity for incumbent financial institutions and digital banks to step up their embedded finance offering to provide frictionless experiences.
Bain Capital estimates the overall value of embedded finance to be US$3.6 trillion, laying the groundwork for financial institutions to unlock new revenue streams and grow their customer base.
- Leveraging embedded finance to bridge the financial inclusion gap
- Building an ecosystem of partnerships conducive for innovation
- Roadmap for the future of embedded finance
- Arnost Micek, Chief Strategy Officer, Tonik
- Todd Schweitzer, Co-founder and CEO, Brankas
- Sheyantha Abeykoon, Group CEO, Boost