Fortifying Financial Frontlines: Insider Insights on Fraud Preventionby Fintech News Singapore November 17, 2023
Asia’s increasingly digital population and the growing sophistication of bad actors is creating a perfect storm for the rapid rise in fraud.
From sophisticated synthetic ID theft to account takeovers, there are no shortages of threats towards consumers in the financial services space.
Arm yourself with the latest insights from industry insiders on strategies to protect your consumers from fraud.
- Emerging trends in Asia Pacific’s fraud landscape • Discover the latest fraud prevention strategies and technologies
- Striking the right balance between fraud prevention and user experience Speakers:
- Beaver Chua, Head of Group Financial Crime Compliance Anti-Fraud, OCBC
- Yeoh Chen Chow, Co-founder, Fave • Gabby Tomas, Chief Risk Officer and Risk Management Group Head, RCBC
- Nicholas Stipp, Vice President & General Manager Asia Pacific, Ekata, a Mastercard company
Moderated by: Vincent Fong, Chief Editor, Fintech News Malaysia