At the heart of every bank that delights its customers is a culture of innovation.
Having a culture of innovation is more than just fancy fintech labs or hiring a chief innovation officer and calling it a day.
Tune in to our webinar and learn how banking leaders in Malaysia have attempted to create a cultural shift within their own organisations.
– Getting buy-in from the top
– Shaping the right environment and attracting the right talent
– Creating innovation that matters to customers
– Shailesh Grover, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer, Hong Leong Bank
– Raja Teh Maimunah, Managing Director, Wholesale Banking, AmBank Group
– Datuk Nora A Manaf, Group Chief Human Capital Officer, Maybank
– Riddhi Dutta, Regional Head for ASEAN & South Asia, Backbase