As the Director, B2B Partnerships & Acceptance, Commercial Solutions for Asia Pacific, you will become a Subject Matter Expert and driver of B2B acceptance in the region working closely with their global product team, in- market Customer Solutions Center and business development teams and acquirers to deliver incremental B2B volume. In addition, you will be responsible for defining and leading the B2B acceptance strategy across all markets within the division. To accomplish your Market Share and Net Revenue growth objectives, you will become a Large Market Commercial Products thought leader with robust understanding of corporate supplier payments.
You will report to the head of Asia Pacific Vice President, Head of Business Development, Commercial Solutions and partner with the Regional and Market Product Leads to achieve objectives that contribute to the region and markets objectives and priorities. Your relationship and effectiveness working with market and sales teams will be crucial for successful strategy execution.
- Develop comprehensive B2B Acceptance strategy to retain, grow and expand Mastercard B2B Acceptance footprint in the region.
- Lead and execute on strategies to remove operational barriers to drive B2B Acceptance.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic direction to the global product team on B2B Merchant/acquiring/fintech issues, pain points and opportunities.
- Lead market research activities to build B2B Acceptance trends and insights.
- Build Educational collateral to drive B2B Acceptance across the ecosystem.
- Liaison with broader Commercial Solutions organization and be the champion of Commercial Acceptance to build products and solutions.
- Explore investment/JV opportunities that can support the acquiring community for B2B.
- Collaborate across internal and external partners to drive incremental merchant commercial payment acceptance.
- Work directly with Issuers, Acquirers and Account Management teams on a day-to-day basis to leverage commercial acceptance assets and partnerships and grow commercial product portfolios.
- Manage analytical dashboards to monitor, manage and report on KPIs of B2B Acceptance related activities: partner performance, account budget, GDV & NR.
- Ensure careful and appropriate utilization of Mastercard resources to support achievement of objectives.
- 10+ years of related work experience in B2B merchant/acquiring product and/or business development and strategy
- Track record of building effective supplier value propositions on acquiring side
Strong sales and consultative experience with executive presence
- Data skills and excel expertise with an ability to drive insights and build strategy
- Good knowledge of B2B payments industry, trends, Merchant & Commerce landscape, acquirer economics and value chain; experience in Accounts
- Receivables space will be a strong plus.
- Strong team player, ability to collaborate with peers and proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Their mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, their innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Their decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of their company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, they are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.