Being the owner of a payment solutions, a product owner will be one’s responsible for the product line’s successfulness. The product owner will manage full circle of a product life (of payment models or payment services) from analysis, development, launching, operation process, and quality standards to ensure give both endusers and merchants the best experience possible.
- Research the market demands for innovative and convenient payments solutions.
- Develop new payment models, platforms and services compatible with market demands and top-notch technologies/ devices;
- Analyze the business requirements for each project. Set priorities for them based on the market/ business demands;
- Provide user-oriented solutions based on the analysis via documentation;
- Define the bussiness logic approaches for them to be in cohension with technical solutions which are provided by ITC;
- Collaborate between cross functional teams during project development. Report in timely manner for project progress and risks management;
- Plan and execute launch procedures for deploying new payment models or payment services;
- Take good use of data statistics and feedbacks from all input channels (CEE,
- Merchant Care, Integration Force) to track endusers and merchants behaviors, also to continously evaluate the user journeys, product funnels and services quality, in order to make adjustments or enhancements in timely manner;
- Maintain the quality standards of all payment models and payment processing services. Continously improve the available payment models and services to better the user experiences.
- 4+ years of leading/managing experience in positions related to product owner, or software producer;
- Excellent planning skills with vivid product vision/ clear roadmap;
- Good documentation and presentation skills;
- Good commanding using UML 2.5;
- Deep understanding of business model(s) in any field related to cashless payment, eCommerce, SaaS, and B2B solutions;
- Data-driven, able to make use of raw data, data charts/dashboards, and funnels to get proper insights;
- Technical knowledge is a plus;
- Languages: native Vietnamese, fluent English.
MoMo is a leading super app and one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in VietNam with various domestic and international awards in hand.